Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Metro Brokers for fresh articles!
Newnan became a hub shortly after it was established in 1828. Doctors, lawyers, merchants and other professionals set up shop in the town. During the Civil War, Newnan served as a hospital city for Confederate troops.
Caswell House, one of very few African American history museums in Georgia, is located in Newnan. The museum sits on the grounds of the Farmer Street Cemetery, the largest slave cemetery in the South. This museum is rich with history and stories.
- Go shopping at Ashley Park
- Pick blueberries at Blueberry Hill Farm
- Learn about the community at Male Academy Museum
- Get wet at Carl Miller Park
- Tour the historic downtown area