Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Metro Brokers for fresh articles!
Acquisitions and Mergers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers understands what it takes for a broker to remain financially sound while providing sales associates with the tools and services they need to be successful.
Our business model is tailored to address the challenging business questions that real estate broker owners face:
- How do I recruit and retain the best agents?
- How do I keep up with the latest technology for my agents?
- How do I continue to pay the bills and provide my agents with what they need to succeed?
- How do I succeed in a challenging market?
To help answer these questions, we offer a full range of services to support the growth and operation of brokers and to arm real estate professionals for success in the future.
Some of the key differentiators of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers brand include:
- Financial security as well as stability (in business since 1979)
- Locally owned broker with backing of national franchise
- 78 Hours of support from more than 10 brokers
- Free training and education
- Superior marketing and tools
- Cutting edge technology
- In-house mortgage, insurance and title services
- 26 office locations in metro Atlanta and north Georgia
- If you find your business at a crossroads and are in need of resources and insight on how to move on to the next stage, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers’ business development team may be able to help you.
A Different Experience
- It takes teamwork to make it in today’s competitive real estate industry. With the power of one of America’s foremost brands (Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate) and the local reputation of one of Atlanta’s best-known real estate companies (Metro Brokers), you’re assured a different experience when you join us.
Are These Important to You?
- A Unique Company Culture — Our commitment to teamwork comes straight from the top; President and CEO Kevin Levent’s motto is, “Together We’re Better.” Our staff exudes a “can do” attitude that is infectious.
- Leadership and Innovation — Our business model provides a specialist in each department to support every associate in the company with any real estate inquiry. We are constantly looking for better tools, tactics and training to help our agents succeed.
- Branding and Image — We promote the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers brand and encourage our agents to take advantage of its far-reaching influence. As an added benefit, our agents have access to the resources of one of the world’s most recognized consumer brands.
- Technology -- For more than two decades, BHGRE Metro Brokers has been a leader in implementing new technology, helping our agents increase their business and work more efficiently. When it comes to the latest technology, we’ve got it!
Passionate and Practical—A Brand Apart
In business and in life, personality and attitude always make the difference. The Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand represents a completely different personality in the sea of brands in the real estate space. Our brand’s personality demonstrates a true passion for the home, along with an energy and optimism for everything we do.
Our approach is based on proven knowledge and making things work in the real world in a way that truly adds value to the broker, agent or consumer experience. Pragmatic and resourceful, we continue to seek out solutions that leverage relationships and technologies that lead to answers to the toughest business questions.
With a respect for the tradition of homeownership, we have an eye on the future. We are fueled by innovations that can result in a "better" real estate experience. We approach new ideas with a sophisticated openness that leaves the door open to endless possibilities.
Ours is a network inspired by a global lifestyle brand that offers a compelling value proposition that you can leverage to attract consumers who identify with the Better Homes and Gardens brand. When you affiliate with us, you connect to a full line of innovative products and services and global industry leadership that ultimately extend your own reach and abilities.
If you find your business at a crossroads and are in need of resources and insight on how to move on to the next stage, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers’ business development team may be able to help you.
To schedule a confidential meeting, please fill out the form below or contact Craig McClelland, Chief Operating Officer, at 678.587.4505 or [email protected]
McClelland was a top Realtor before starting a small independent firm in Atlanta after his first year in the business. He grew it to over 20 offices with 1,100 agent before selling the company at the end of 2007. McClelland joined Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers in April of 2008 as the Director of Strategic Growth. McClelland was named Chief Operating Officer in 2013. McClelland is also an Inman News contributor and a board member for HomeSnap and the Broker Public Portal. He also serves as Chief Revenue Officer for Brytecore.