Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Metro Brokers for fresh articles!
Exclusive Targeted Marketing Program
Exposure is one of the most crucial parts of selling a home. You may have the best house on the market for the best price, but if nobody knows about it, you’re going to have a hard time selling it.
Along with our wonderful online resources, we also have exclusive access to PinPoint, a marketing strategy that targets people who are already familiar with the Better Homes and Garden® brand.
Exclusive Data to Market your Home
- Due to Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate’s partnership with Better Homes and Gardens Magazine - a subsidiary of Meredith Corporation – BHGRE Metro Brokers has access to proprietary subscriber data. Along with BHG Magazine, Meredith also operates 22 other magazines and two influential websites.
- With magazines like Traditional Home, Do-It-Yourself, Country Life, Midwest Living and Every Day with Rachael Ray, you can be assured that subscribers are people that truly care about their homes, and that includes the buying and selling process.
- With PinPoint, we can target subscribers to these magazines for marketing campaigns for your home to make sure it gets the maximum exposure to the right people.
Targeting the right audience
- Not only will we be targeting these subscribers, but we can also narrow that audience by factors such as income, first-time homebuyers, location and much more. This information is volunteered by the subscribers through surveys that go out periodically.
- With PinPoint, your home will get the marketing plan it deserves. This program is only available to BHGRE Metro Brokers agents, so you won’t be able to find this type of precision marketing anywhere else.
- Ask your agent about PinPoint in your consultation meeting and ensure that you get the type of exposure you are looking for.