Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Metro Brokers for fresh articles!
It’s December and holiday parties are in full swing. If you are hosting a holiday party this season, don’t let yourself get overwhelmed with overly complicated decorations. Here at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, we have put together some easy two-step holiday party decoration ideas that you can throw together in an afternoon!
Wrap Vases and Candles
Create a quick holiday centerpiece by dressing up some candleholders or vases.
- Step 1: Wrap colored velum around vases and adhere is with double-stick tape.
- Step 2: Use strips of aluminum foil tape to add a metallic sparkle.
Twinkling Champagne Table
Set your holiday toasts aglow with a display of golden champagne and candles.
- Step 1: Decorate your buffet table with a runner and votive candles.
- Step 2: Stagger filled champagne glasses among the candles.
Layered Snack Bowl
Add some party décor to your snack table.
- Step 1: Place a filled bowl with snacks in a wider, shallower dish.
- Step 2: Fill the bottom dish with small ornaments or tinsel.
Winter Place Cards
These clever place cards add height without taking up too much space on your holiday table.
- Step 1: Add a sprig of pine to a tall shot glass.
- Step 2: Top the glass with an ornament tied with a name tag.
Party Favor Boxes
Let party favors dress up place settings at your party.
- Step 1: Fill take-out style boxes from craft store with party favors.
- Step 2: Top box with a leaf, flower, or sprig of greenery that matches the rest of your party decorations.
For a dramatic banister, double up on the garland.
- Step 1: Wrap a traditional green garland around your banister.
- Step 2: Attach a contrasting garland to the first with wire ties.
Hang Stuffed Stocking
An overflowing stocking on each chair give you dining room a party-ready look.
- Step 1: Tuck greenery and vintage ornaments inside the stockings
- Step 2: Hang the stockings from your dining chairs for a festive Christmas dinner decoration.
Family Photo Dishes
Hosting a family dinner? Make it even more personal with family photos as party decorations.
- Step 1: Trim family photos into circles.
- Step 2: Place the photos under glass salad plates.