Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Metro Brokers for fresh articles!
Zillow? Homes.com? Realtor.com? Don’t worry. Your home will be there.
- With 88 percent of homebuyers searching online for their next home, getting your home out there is vital. The more people that see your home, the more offers you get and the happier you are. When you list your home with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, you can rest assured knowing that your home will get the exposure it deserves.
We list your home everywhere.
- When we list a home, it goes into the Multiple Listing Services (MLS). From there your home will not only be listed on our website, but also Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com and hundreds more. With combined monthly web traffic over 100 million, your home is guaranteed to be seen by the most people possible.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is a member of Realogy, the largest real estate company in the world. With over 261,000 agents, your home will get the agent-to-agent exposure it needs to help you find those potential buyers that are looking for the perfect home.
Tapping the relocation market
- Not only will your home be seen by Georgia residents, but as a member of Cartus Corporation, it will also be seen by those buyers relocating to our area. With people moving to Atlanta every day and 2.5 million more people expected to move here by 2040, we all know that’s a huge share of the market.
- Cartus is the largest relocation company in the world. As a member of that network, Metro Brokers handles thousands of corporate relocations per year and has been given the Platinum Status Award, the highest award given by Cartus, the past two years.