Getting Your Georgia Real Estate License
Wondering what it takes to become a real estate agent in Georgia?
Join the Metro Brokers Academy of Real Estate on ZOOM for an informational session to learn more about getting your Georgia real estate license. The event will cover:
- A checklist of everything you need to get started
- Information about pre-license classes, and the best fit for your schedule
- Tips on launching a top-performing career in real estate
- And more!
Sessions are every
- Monday and Thursday at 12:00 PM
- Tuesday at 5:00 PM
Click Here to Register
Zoom Meeting ID: 982 2930 6104
How to Pass the Real Estate Exam Workshop
Offered the THIRD WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT 3 PM
If you're attending the 75-hour Salesperson Pre-License course required to obtain your Georgia Real Estate License, this workshop is for you!
Get ready to ace your Real Estate Pre-License Final Exam and walk in feeling prepared by implementing a few simple, but effective, test-taking tips.
In this session, you will gain insight on:
- Preparing prior to the test
- What to expect while taking the test
- Study tips you can start implementing now
- And more!
Footer Social Links