If you don't have a walk-in closet, don't let that stop you from making the most out of your storage options. With a little creativity, you can have your small space looking professionally organized in no time!
1. Use a pool noodle to hold up long boots. Cut the noodle to the size of the boot and stick it inside.
2. Attach a shower caddy to the back of your closet door. Store small things like sunglasses, hats, scarves, jewelry, etc.
3. Quickly fold a shirt by using this method (see video).
4. Replace all of your hangers with matching ones to save space and make it look cleaner.
5. Attach shower curtain rings to a hanger to hang scarves and belts.
6. Hang tension rods to create a shoe shelf. Place them flat to hold flat shoes or place them slanted to hold heels.
7. Add vertical space with hanging shelves. If your closet is small, use a hanging shoe shelf.
8. Store flats and flip flops in magazine holders.
9. Use a tie hanger to hang tank tops.